Posts by category
- Category: Blog
- What NOT To Do When Repairing Your Credit Score
- Should I Pay the Debt Collector or the Original Creditor?
- Should I Pay off Closed Accounts on Credit Report?
- Once Something Is Removed From My Credit Report Can It Reappear?
- Is It Better If I Pay Off Collections or Wait?
- Is Credit Repair Legit? The Question Finally Answered
- How Often Do Debt Collectors Take You to Court?
- How Many Points Will My Credit Score Increase if a Collection Is Deleted?
- How Long Does It Take to Clear Bad Credit History?
- When Does a New Credit Card Show Up on Your Credit Report?
- How Do I Remove Hard Inquiries from Credit Reports?
- Who Can Request to See Your Credit Report
- Can Credit Repair Hurt Your Credit?
- Can a Credit Repair Company Remove Debt?
- Guide to Payment Modifications
- Credit Card Utilization: 1% vs. 0%
- How Divorce Lowers Credit Score
- What’s a Digital Wallet?
- Experian Boost Review: Can It Strengthen Your Credit Score?
- What is UltraFICO?
- How Often Do My Credit Reports Update
- Refinance Calculator Guide: Refinancing for a Smaller Monthly Payment
- 3 Reasons for Refinancing Your Home
- Difference between Credit Freeze vs. Credit Lock vs. Fraud Alert
- Debit Card Fraud: Higher Risk than Credit Cards?
- Differences between Chapter 7, 11, and 13 Bankruptcy
- Do Medical Bills Affect Credit Scores?
- Negotiating with Creditors and Debt Collectors: Keeping Your Cool
- Negotiating With Creditors and Debt Collectors: Tell Your Story
- What is a Charge-Off?
- FICO Resilience Index
- Differences in Credit Reports
- Student Loans and Your Credit Score
- How Medical Bills Become Collections
- Bad Credit VS Lack of Credit
- How to Improve Your Ratio with Credit Utilization Tips
- Credit Inquiries
- Credit Score and Credit Limits
- Student Loan Consolidation
- 3 Quick Strategies for Credit Repair
- What Is a Credit Specialist?
- Home Loan Credit Score
- FACTA Law
- What is the FDCPA and What Does It Do?
- Credit Report vs Credit Score
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- What Is the FACTA Credit Law?
- Think the Credit Bureaus Are Why You Got Denied? Think Again.
- Marriage and the Myth of Joint Credit
- What Happens If You Miss a Credit Card Payment?
- How Do I File a Credit Dispute?
- 8 Important Credit Facts You Need to Know
- How Your Credit Card Limit Affects Your Credit Score
- Want a Lower Credit Card Interest Rate? Ask for It
- Bad Credit? You May Need a Secured Credit Card
- Credit Inquiries: Hard vs. Soft Pulls
- Think Twice Before Canceling Your Credit Card
- 3 Credit Score Myths Debunked
- 4 Common Credit Card Myths
- Credit Card Grace Periods – How Do They Work?
- How Do Secured Credit Cards Work?
- What Is the FCBA Credit Law?
- Creditor vs Collector – Is There a Difference?
- Top Reasons High Incomes Are Denied for Mortgages
- What Is the FCRA Credit Law?
- What Is the FDCPA Credit Law?
- Your Credit Score Impacts Your Mortgage Rate?
- Your Credit Score Impacts Your Car Purchase
- Do Your Student Loans Impact Your Credit Score?
- Category: Credit Repair Basics
- Installment Credit vs. Revolving Credit
- 10 Most Common Negative Items On Your Credit Report
- How Can I Remove Medical Collections from My Credit Report?
- Lawyer-Based Credit Repair vs Traditional Credit Repair
- 5 Things to Look for in a Credit Repair Specialist
- What Questions Should You Ask a Credit Repair Company?
- Credit Report Disputes vs. Attorney-Backed Audits
- 4 Credit Building Basics – Keeping it Simple
- Why Should I Repair My Credit
- Upside-Down Car Loans
- Student Loans on Credit Reports
- FICO Score vs VantageScore
- Bad Credit Home Loans
- 10 Secret Ways Credit Impacts Your Life And Wallet
- What is my credit score
- What is a good credit score?
- How to Build Credit Score
- FICO Score – What is it?
- Settling a collection – How much can I save?
- Category: Credit Stories
- 3 Approaches to Repairing Your Credit Report and Increasing your Credit Score
- LeAnn Increases Credit Scores for Tammy and Greg for Mortgage Approval
- Credit Score Success! How Nikki Helped Jessica Get a New Home
- How Steve Raised Colleen’s Credit Score to Build a Home
- Credit Score from the 400s to the 600s – Jeremy and Mindi’s Story
- How Tyler helped Pam increase her credit score to get a home!
- My Divorce Crushed My Credit Score
- Student Loans Dropped my Credit Score. But I Bounced Back.
- I Was Turned Down for a Mortgage
- New Colorado Opening – White Jacobs & Associates opens in Aurora, Colorado
- Category: Us vs Them
Credit Repair Allen, TX
Credit Repair Arlington, TX
Credit Repair Austin, TX
Credit Repair Corpus Christi, TX
Credit Repair Dallas, TX
Credit Repair El Paso, TX
Credit Repair Euless, TX
Credit Repair Fort Worth, TX
Credit Repair Frisco, TX
Credit Repair Grand Prarie, TX
Credit Repair Grapevine, TX
Credit Repair Houston, TX
Credit Repair Irving, TX
Credit Repair Keller, TX
Credit Repair Kingwood, TX
Credit Repair Lewisville, TX
Credit Repair McKinney, TX
Credit Repair North Richland Hills, TX
Credit Repair Plano, TX
Credit Repair Prosper, TX
Credit Repair Round Rock, TX
Credit Repair San Antonio, TX
Credit Repair Waco, TX
Credit Repair Woodlands, TX